Well I signed up to KIWIreviews to do some reviewing on products that I have used, it took a while for me to learn to use the site but with help from the admin of the site I got there. I'm a pro at this thing now lol.
I have done almost 20 reviews and all have been approved, some don't go though if they are too short or there is a whole like of nonsense and nothing about the product, they prefer reviews 150 words or more.
Well I was selected to get items actually sent out to me, after doing review after review on the products on the site already, things I have used before.
So I ended up with 10 items to review
So far I have reviewed 3 of these products, so 3 down 7 to go lol.
No you don't get paid for it, but you get products, and you pay for the shipping for your products as the site is a non profit, I don't mind paying for postage cause you get more in your parcel than the postage cost.
So if you feel the need to review join up and have a look, while you are at it check out the facebook page.
No comments:
Post a Comment