Better late that never.
The end of Septemeber I went to a Gluten Free Made Easy course. I really wanted to learn more about Gluten Free cooking for Dakota, I felt bad she was missing out on all the yummy things that can be picked up in the cafe etc.
So I signed up for the course $95 later I was there, Judy and Nev were amazing, fun loving people. The course was 5 hours long and they show you easy ways to get your yummy snacks.
Crackers
muffins
breads
rolls
you name it really they have spent years and years on making these recipes prefect (no I cant share them with you, you have to do the course to get them),
They make different blends you buy the flours and can make them yourself. Now I cant normally eat GF baking without my tongue going funny there was ONLY ONE thing there that did that to me and I think it was a type of cracker so not a big deal, everything else tasted great, even the pasta which I actually hate GF pasta its so sweet and gross, this one was GOOD we had it for lunch
Here are a few photos from the day
![]() |
| The pasta |
![]() |
| goodies that were made in 5 hours |
![]() |
| Goodies that were made in 5 hours |
![]() |
| made with the French bread sticks at home |
So have a look at their site and see if this is a course for you to do.




No comments:
Post a Comment