Well I have in the last 2 months brought ALOT of tupperware and I just love them, glad I brought them to be honest. So a few of my items I am loving
I love these, they are great in the freezer, I put meals into them and freeze them, these are meals that I have to add to etc not just a pull out and eat meal. These CANT go in the mircowave
I love this, its taken life to a new level, no plugging in required, it chops my onions, garlic, helps me make salsa, beat my eggs and much much more and the bonus its small so fits in the cupboard with no probems.
I have used this more than I though I would, not only do I grate cheese, but zuchinii, carrots etc. Nothing flicks up at me, and its all caught in the catcher, I dont have to clean up a huge mess or try and keep it all on the chopping board, the handy catcher as measurements on the side aswell, its comes apart for easy washing and slides away nice and small
I use to love mums one of these and so I wanted my own, well I got one its great for making my meats flavours I like, I can play around with flavours and its all kept in this serve, take it to a party.
Now I have never had a set of kitchen scales that I remember, these are small and light. Just love them
I have never came across a spatula that can withhold the heat of cooking on the stove, of course dont leave it in the pan as it will prob melt, but cooking and stiring with it wonderful, the only thing I need cause its great for mixing baking too
Yup I have both this one and the bigger one, they are AWESOME, great sizes and come with lids to pop into the fridge for later or like me the other night popped my veges in water and left on the bench, put the lid on so flies, ant couldnt get in.
Now these are awesome, I have 7 of them these go in the freezer, mircowave and fridge. They are great for left overs that you want to just reheat and eat, great to take to work, school or out if there is a heating station.
So thats just a few items I own from Tupperware. I do love them thats for sure








No comments:
Post a Comment