After doing the Gluten Free Made Easy Course which I wrote about here.
I gave the pasta recipe a go (and no I cant give that out)
I was very hard doing it by hand, I resorted to the food processor for a little bit
All is Gluten Free of course
The sheets I actually made
The pasta maker |
Can do this kind of pasta
Or noddles
So back tot he Ravioli, my filling was garlic, spinach leaves, grated cheese, mixed herbs, pepper, salt and eggs
Popped a pasta sheet over the top and pushed down then cut
These were my test ones to make sure they were going to taste alright.
The test one, Dakota, Myself and Stepdad tried this there were no complains
The rest ready for dinner, only half of this was cooked up the other half were put in the freezer for another time, along with extra stuffing
This is dinner, it was so good the kids ate with no telling them to hurry up and they both asked for seconds.

No comments:
Post a Comment