Since moving I seemed to have more time to do things, my house is always clean and kids are happy. Things get done that normally wouldnt cause I have no energy, funny enough i found some not sure where though as I havent really been sleeping.
I havent blogged for a while and thats not normally like me.
Today i did some baking a pineapple and coconut slice, was yummy even the kids enjoyed it
Lukas has learnt to use the hide and seek bag correctly instead of throwing it around the room, he looks for the picture then goes in search of the object in the bag.
I have more products to review for KIWIreviews which im using at the moment in the dishwasher and on the bench just havent started on the teas yet, but might have one tonight.
Kids had their preschool photos taken a little while ago and i have finally brought them, i wont put up the group photos as their are other kids in them but here is the photo of Dakota and Lukas together
Damian has booked his tickets to come to NZ to see the kids which they are excited about, they cant wait to have daddy reading them stories in person not over skpye
No comments:
Post a Comment