Today was a lovely day so I decided to take the kids to mission bay so off we went, as we headed off the kids saw a big mountain and wanted to go up there instead so plans changed as they do when you have kids. Up the big mountain we went, Dakota telling me its a volcano and yes she is right, a dead volcano which in fact is Mt. Wellington.
They loved the climb, the long grass and running around on the ground and just having a blast.
2 comments:
LOVING the photos of the kids playing . . . I haven't checked out Mt Wellington (so close but yet so far) we tend to check out Mt Albert or One Tree Hill . . .
Thanks. I havent yet checked out Mt Albert or One tree hill i must do that at some point. We did the north heads ages ago but the kids were really little and didnt do alot, so might do that again too
Post a Comment