The kids woke this morning and went outside to play and found the caterpillars were starting to change. We had 3 big ones on the plant the others went walk a about or died we arent really sure. We have counted for 2 of the caterpillars but cant find the 3rd.
The are changing or have changed into a chrysalis (as i was writing this i told the kids to go have a look and well both have turned into a chrysalis now)
This is what we had this morning at 8.45am
We had one already change
One getting ready
The kids have been watching these all day.
Tonight at 6.20pm they checked again and this is what they have found
Can you see it? two chrysalis, the top one has only just changed
Dakota has been asking for sandwiches for the last few days so feeling bad i decided to make some bread today, after my fail attempt last time I was very worried about making another. But with my new tin I gave it a go.
It was very yummy and half gone already, they kids are going though it like no tomorrow, guess they missed bread as we haven't had it for about a week.
This evening we decided to make a waterslide after dinner, hoping I can wear them out for bedtime instead of them playing up at night, not sure it really did work but it will be movie time soon.
So much can be made with PVC, so with the remaining of what I had we made a waterslide, lots of fun the kids had.
I held the hose at the top and downall the water went and the kids. We used bubble bath for the bubbles.
So another good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment