Yup time to start the toilet training all over again, I remember doing this, this time last year with Dakota.
Lukas is pretty keen with his new potty, we pop it in the lounge at the moment as much as I HATE potties in the lounge, but cause its working for him I kinda need to do it. I will slowly move it closer to the bathroom but for now we gotta get this toileting going.
Yesterday was a semi first day, he went to preschool with a nappy on, came home and off it came with nothing on he was happy with his potty in the lounge, he went 3 times on the potty was so please. Headed out so a nappy went on. When we got home it was only slightly wet but he went for the potty and again peed in it. Was so pleased with him.
Today was day 2 and all day there has been no nappy on, he has either been in undies or nothing on. No wees on the carpet or outside, he run inside to go, he wet two pairs of undies but still ran for the potty so he is getting it.
He loves his undies so much he wanted to show daddy so a photo was taken.
He was yelling
"Look Daddy Undies"
YAY so second child a little easier i think cause he wants to do it, and im not pushing him but it would be awesome if he was toilet trained before 14th Jan :)
CANT WAIT FOR NO NAPPIES DURING THE DAY
2 comments:
I've been putting Axel in undies the last 2 weeks to get him used to them... he loves them... toilet training will start on Thursday at the caravan... good luck to you with Lucas x
Thanks Leesh, good luck with Axel, we have had a week pretty good so far so happy he is a quick learner
Post a Comment