Sunday, February 24, 2013

Almost there


Only 12 hours to go and I will be a student once again at MIT studying Bachelor of Education (ECE) the last time I was at MIT was in 2005 and then I tried again in 2008.  This time Im GOING to finish it, finish the 3 year training.

Yup Im a little nervous going back now at 27 but I should be finished and be an ECE teacher just after I turn 30.

I have everything sorted, kids are sorted with who is looking after them each day I'm at uni then I will need to sort out my 12 hours unpaid work aswell.  Everything will full into place.

I have all my stuff ready, just gotta buy all my text books.

So today was my get everything sorted day, got the house cleaned, made bread, made a choc slice, yoghurt, and jelly, all ready for lunches during the week.  All i have to do is make the lunches before I head to bed and pop them in the fridge ready for the day to start.

Now I just have to get over the fact I will be getting out of bed at 6.45 on uni days instead of 7.30ish



No comments: