Monday, February 25, 2013

Tired and Sore

Funny enough who would of thought you would be tried and sore on your first day at uni.  Doing orientation today from 8.30am - 3.30pm walking everywhere up and down stairs all day, something im not really use to.  Using my brain to think OMG I think its full its so so sore, so much information given today.


At least its done now and course starts tomorrow, so taking in my folder and pens, can take a laptop but im choosing not to, i will work better on my paper.  Laptop will distract me with everything I have on it.

When we finished today at 3.30pm if you didnt have a "home" centre you had to stay behind so they could help you sort one out.  The funny thing was I thought i would check my phone which i had on no sound and it was ringing, answered it to find it was the lady at Pumpkin Patch daycare that I rang last week about volunteering there for my 12 hours a week.  She was confirming that I could do it at that centre.

YAY I HAVE A HOME CENTRE.

I go in on Thursday to work out times and days that I will be doing my 12 hours a week, so either 2 6 hour days or 3 4 hour days, (think the 4 hour days might work better for me)  Might ask to do monday and thursday afternoons and friday mornings. Which means I have time with Dakota on Monday and Thursday mornings before she starts school in July. 

Sounds like a plan to me hopefully they like my plan too lol.

With me finishing course at 4.30 im going to have to be really sorted and make sure I have dinners planned and prepared for whoever is watching the kids on that day to just turn on for me.  When i get home at about 5 I should just have to finished cooking and dish up, that is for Tuesdays and Weds anyway, will see what times I finish on the other days while in the centre.

So yup today Im tired and sore and ready for bed already but have to wait till both kids are asleep tonight before i can do that.  And before doing that thing called sleep I have some paperwork to look though and check over before tomorrow.

No comments: