This week Dakota got artist of the week, when i picked her up on weds as a surprise cause I wasn't meant to finish uni till 4.30 but finished early and got Dakota. I saw her picture on the wall under artist of the week, so proud of her.
She drew a picture of me and even wrote mummy on it, the teachers were proud too as they didnt tell her how to spell the word she did it on her own. My clever wee sausage.
Because of this artist of the week thing we have turned out windows into an artwork window will change the artwork over as we keep the neat ones coming in. If they done just one colour and a blob on the easel at preschool they don't go up lol, yup I'm mean, but if I kept every single artwork I would run out of space very very fast


No comments:
Post a Comment