So today being a weekend we got back into working on the craft table.
Day 1 of the craft table is here
Day 1 of the craft table is here
First thing was to pick up the bookcase, that we brought from trade me
(photos taken from trade me)
Then Damian got into sanding the table with help from Lukas
Then I got stuck into the bookcase, first removing the legs. With a quick unscrew and a bang with the hammer they were off
Then it was time to paint over paint remover to get rid of the paint on top. It turns out there are about 3 layers of paint on each shelf all different colours, so its been painted over and over again.
Scrapped off all the paint remover with the paint since it was bubbling had to do another layer of paint remover once I had cleared everything I could off.
Damian after doing alot of sanding
Table is starting to look good the poly filler has filled holes we didnt even know was there so a bonus of pretty much covering up the whole table with it.



No comments:
Post a Comment