Well I decided I wanted a big craft table for the kids so all their crafts can fit instead of in 3 different draws.
So looking on Trade Me we found a table we could change and make into a craft table.
Today we got all the things we needed to upgrade this table and change it into what we wanted.
So here is what the table looks like when we got it home, it had a lose board on top that had to be fixed to start with
So Damian pulled the boards off the top to fix it
Then cut bits out of the bottom and took a few planks out of each side so that the kids can sit with their chairs at the table and not get knocked shins.
Had to use polyfiller to fill in all the gaps between the wood planks so it becomes smooth and nice to actually write on
Then a good sand on the top
Need to do some more sanding down the sides etc and then will paint and do the rest of what I want for the craft table
No comments:
Post a Comment