Ok so I've had my marks for a couple of weeks now and only decided to post them up.
For my Treaty of Waitangi I got a A+ 30/30 with my partner that I did it with. Which I'm really wrapped about
For my Semi Essay I got a A- which I'm really happy about as it was hard for me to do, as I hate paraphrasing and i cant get my head around it most of the time, but guess its sinking in.\
For our meal plan group one and we had to prepare a meal plan on our own aswell, it was another good mark. I got a A once again very happy.
So with my 3 marks so far I cant say I'm unhappy I'm really happy, infact I'm so happy I will keep aiming for those high marks.
So far I have
A+, A and A-
At the moment I'm working on my part of other group assignment which i have done and handed in to my group and they have liked it so far that is due on the 14th May with a class presentation I have a 1500 word essay to do and that due the day before we are back at course on the 6th May, and have a case study to do aswell, which looks pretty simple to do.
Im feeling pretty good about these ones so far
No comments:
Post a Comment