After all the housework was done and I mean EVERYTHING, even the husband cleaned our bathroom while I did the kids bathroom.
We got started on projects.
We got started on projects.
I want something for the space where the dishwasher is, cause I want the dishwasher removed and more shelf space.
I drew a rough thing of what I wanted and showed him what heights I need the shelfs and I want it on wheels. Yup not alot of demands really.
So Damian got to it
This bit is the bench top part.
Then I got the undercoat of the craft table. Of course being an undercoat its not the prettiest thing but it will work once all the colours are on.
Then I got the undercoat of the craft table. Of course being an undercoat its not the prettiest thing but it will work once all the colours are on.
So projects are under way...watch this space
No comments:
Post a Comment