I saw something a while ago about putting chalk in salt, so I gave it a go with Lukas today, we put his road mat down and got everything we needed.
What you need:
bowls
salt
chalk
sieve
spoon
Put a bit of salt in a bowl, put sieve over top and rub the chalk over the sieve into the bowl, then just mix the chalk though the salt with the spoon when you have the colour you want tip that into another bowl and start again.
I did end up picking up the mat and taking it outside so he could drive his cars though it.
3 comments:
Looks like he had great fun and I will need a new sieve
Looks like he had great fun and I will need a new sieve
he had lots of fun, nope no need for a new sieve, its still in good working order :)
Post a Comment